4. Vladislav
    Vladislav
    Texture-man
  5. Adhimas
    Adhimas
    hi! i am new here ^^, i'm still a newbie
  6. Blizzard
    Blizzard Malachite
    Just played Mortal Kombat X at a friend's house and I hate the fact Mileena is so underplayed on a plus side I do love her fatality .
    1. Malachite likes this.
    2. Malachite
      Malachite
      Underplayed? Well, I can't know since I don't play Ranked. I play as a friend's house as you do but offline. I thought the piercing variation of Mileena was played by a firm fanbase. I bet the majority of players go for Scorpion (they say Hellfire is OP) and Sub-Zero.
      May 30, 2015
    3. Blizzard
      Blizzard
      By underplayed I mean she is use very little in the story mode , sorry for being unclear .
      May 30, 2015
    4. Malachite
      Malachite
      Oh, no doubt about that. I thought she was going to be a major character, by the way it was shown in trailers. However, the civil war turned out to be not that big of a part of the story mode. Shame, 'cuz I think the rebellion was a lot more interesting than the cliched villain who wants to take over the realms.
      May 30, 2015
  7. John Matrix
    John Matrix Malachite
    What console are you playing on? Or are you playing on the PC?
  8. John Matrix
    John Matrix Malachite
    So what do you think of Mortal Kombat X?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. John Matrix
      John Matrix
      And yes, the variations for the characters are pretty awesome, I'm more of an "in your face" type of player so I really enjoy the fisticuffs and stunt double versions of johnny cage. The ninjutsu version of scorpion is pretty fun and easy to use. I also had alot of fun with the teleport variation of Raiden.
      Apr 14, 2015
    3. Malachite
      Malachite
      Yeah, not make me start on that. The Mileena part was disappointing... I knew very well that Shinnok would be the main villain. But, heck, being killed by the bug woman was kind of anti-climatic. Watching at the trailer I expected Mileena having a major role, and it seems that even friggin Sindel (who isn't even in the rooster) had a bigger part.
      Apr 14, 2015
    4. Malachite
      Malachite
      I hope she'll be revived on MK XI because if that's her end then it'd suck. Maybe siding with her sister now that's she's also evil. Scorpion thingy was weird indeed, better off than Sub Zero, though. Subby's chapter was a goddamn filler. I also like close combat, Ravenous Mileena all along. Cassie Cage was fun indeed (as her father), a good choice of protagonist.
      Apr 14, 2015
  9. Dlichnum
    Dlichnum Malachite
    Your avatar is ridiculously awesome. What's the source?
    1. Sylvan and Malachite like this.
    2. Malachite
      Malachite
      She's a character from the fighting game Mortal Kombat. Her name is Mileena. Specificaly this design of her character is from Mortal Kombat X (not yet released). Her backstory is very Tzimisce-like, she was created by sorcery in a pit made of flesh.
      Mar 30, 2015
    3. John Matrix
      John Matrix
      I'm guessing you're gonna buy the announced "vampiress mileena" skin on day one?
      Apr 14, 2015
    4. Malachite
      Malachite
      Obviously. If it's, somehow, more awesome than her 'Kahnum' costume, my brain will be in danger of exploding, though. It's majestic.
      Apr 14, 2015
  10. Dictator
    Dictator Malachite
    I live in a shittiest place, but I could say that according to my ancestry we are both linked by the great Iberian peninsula.
    1. Malachite likes this.
    2. Malachite
      Malachite
      Isn't that cool? Iberian pride!
      Feb 14, 2015
  11. Dictator
    Dictator Malachite
    And what's your land?
    1. Malachite
      Malachite
      I don't make a secret of it. It's Spain.
      Feb 14, 2015
  12. Dictator
    Dictator Malachite
    In my country English teachers teach the verb to be and that's it.
    1. Malachite
      Malachite
      Not too far from the (low) mark of English teachers here then, which is really sad taking into account that most of the wealth of my country comes from Tourism.
      Feb 14, 2015